Bluetooth Headphones

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bluefrog, Sep 5, 2008.

1. bluefrog

bluefrog

Undoubtedly because of the great information in the first post here about getting bluetooth up and running I have managed to connect my phone and do file transfers and dialup networking - thanks to all the contributors for that.

Full of confidence I then decided I would try to connect a set of Jabra headphones. Managed to get them paired fine. From what I have been reading, the next step is to use btsoc to stream the sound from my alsa clients to the headset so I installed CSV and grabbed the packages and tried to complie them but at the configure phase I get the following error:

Code:
     error: Package requirements (glib-2.0 >= 2.8.0, gthread-2.0 >= 2.8.0, gobject-2.0 >= 2.8.0) were not met:
    No package 'glib-2.0' found
    No package 'gthread-2.0' found
    No package 'gobject-2.0' found

Now I have no great expertise here but I'm guessing that either glib is in the wrong place or not installed - rtied to search for it in software updater and yum without any success and am at a loss as to what I should do next.

All suggestions greatfully appreciated.

bluefrog, Sep 5, 2008
Ask a Question