Blue AA1 vs White AA1

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by jonnysone, Sep 11, 2008.

1. jonnysone

criskeune

When I contacted the store by phone to ask about prices and specifications for my AA One, I simply forgot to ask about the colour of the little thing. I got to an agreement with the vendor about the price and then I went to the store to pick it ... Well, I was slightly disappointed when he opended the box and I saw that the little thing was BLUE!! I was absolutely sure that it would be white! ... I did not complain, because the white was already sold off, and I really needed the thing (I couldn't take my big, heavy HP Pavillon Ze2000 to University classes anymore, since my shoulders and my back were killing me). I have no problems with the fingertips, since I treat this little thing like a baby :lol: . And thinking a second time, I realized that I always had problems with white keyboards.... They got dirty after a time.

But to tell the true, what I really wanted was the PINK one :lol: What a pity it is almost impossible to get this colour here! :)

criskeune, Sep 18, 2008
  2. jonnysone

radtek

I struggled over my choice but settled on the white. I just thought the blue 'looked' flimsy even though I'm sure it isn't. If they had a matte black or all black that would have been my first choice. Hows that for a fingerprint magnet?

That being said, when the lid is closed the white looks a little girly. My first impression upon unboxing was "awww isn't that cuuute!" I can only imagine how the pink one will stir up reactions. It'll fit in a purse for sure... I'm secure in my masculinity...maybe it'll work like a puppy- tone down the geek a little... conversation starter... who knows what'll happen?

radtek, Sep 19, 2008
  3. jonnysone

Duke0102

ive see a blue and white sat next to each other and the wierd thing was that the white 'seemed' bigger. if the blue wasnt so dark i would have gone for that

Duke0102, Sep 22, 2008
Ask a Question