Blinking orange light, but no issue?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Bloodstar, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Bloodstar

Bloodstar

[ame=, my AOD250's battery light has been blinking orange.[/ame] All searches turn up that the battery is likely dead and won't charge.

However, things are working perfectly fine - my battery charges just fine, I can use it fine (5:42 battery life reported at the time of posting, and I've drained and charged it a couple times) - the only thing that's happening, apparently, is the battery light blinking orange.

I really don't know if this is anything to worry about (indicative of other issues, etc...) - are there any other things that may cause this?

e: Also, it doesn't seem to blink while it's actually charging - just full. Also, what the... youtube frame?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
    Bloodstar, Jul 7, 2012
  2. Bloodstar

Swarvey Moderator

I'd suggest shutting down, unplug the actually lead, remove the battery and hold the power button in for about a minute, reconnect everything and see if it changes.

Swarvey, Jul 7, 2012
Ask a Question