Best touch screen laptop to buy

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by clair02, Sep 23, 2016.

1. clair02

clair02

I'm looking to buy one of these new touch screen laptops. I've wanted it for a while now and I'm finally ready to invest in one. Can anyone suggest which might be the best one for me? I work online and I spend over 10 hours working each day, and when I'm not working, I like to play online games. I need one that will be able to handle all that.

clair02, Sep 23, 2016
  2. clair02

rz3300

I keep hearing really good things about the Microsoft Surface. It is one of those hybrid like laptops though, so you would have to be a little more willing to work with that, but from what I can see if you have that keyboard, it is basically the same thing with a nice touch screen. I would love to try one out for a little bit, but I am sure you test them out at the store.

rz3300, Sep 23, 2016
  3. clair02

Elektron

True, I've heard it's such a good device, even one of the bests around so it will be a good choose just in case you go forthat one, for real. However, I've never liked touchscreen laptops at all, but get one of those if that's what you like.

Elektron, Sep 23, 2016
  4. clair02

clair02

Thanks for the suggestion. I will certainly look into the Microsoft Surface. I need to research this so that I know that I'm making the right decision. I don't know much about laptops on a technical level and so it's even more important that I learn everything I can about this one before I make the decision to purchase.

clair02, Sep 24, 2016
  5. clair02

SirJoe

I agree, a hybrid is probably the best choice. Regular laptops don't function so well with a touch screen, that is how come the didn't really make a dent in the market.

SirJoe, Sep 24, 2016
Ask a Question