Best Laptop Under $500

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by author33, Jul 25, 2016.

1. author33

author33

By the growing of laptops, buying laptops became a problem. When going to the store, many questions are posed like which brand of laptops is good? Which performance of laptops will I choose? which will I buy? If you like that laptop which has good performance, but you don't have enough money to buy it. So today I will show you best-selling laptop which affordable[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overall, ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR is a good laptop for $300 budget. Why? Because at $279, you have a quad-core processor laptop. Hmm!. You can convert to laptop mode for working and tablet for entertaining. Everything alway has pros and cons. Cons of ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR is slow for hard working; It’s very slow when I’m listening music and typing some documents. But everything in this world alway has pros and cons, at that price, I think ASUS Transformer Book T100HA-C4-GR can be accepted. This one may suitable with traveling peoples.

[​IMG]

In “Best selling laptop in July” HP Business 15-Inch Touchscreen is best of 4 laptops. Because it can balance between price and balance, just $357 it has everything that laptop users want. 1TB HDD, 4GB RAM , powerful graphics AMD Radeon R5 and special feature which helps the user have a good viewing at outdoor, that is anti-glare. Compared to laptops have the same price, HP Business 15-Inch Touchscreen is the only one has an anti-glare display. Personally, I’m really like this one; It gave me a good experience when running a lot of tasks at the same time without any laggy. Another laptop when running a lot of tasks it will hot but HP Business 15-Inch Touchscreen neither

[​IMG]

Beside many Pros of Toshiba Satellite 11 2-in-1″, there are still have a lot of complant from customers. Some complained the keyboard isn’t sensitive enough, some complained the speed is very slow. To proof it, I tested it. The keyboard isn’t sensitive like what customers complained. I missed about 2 letter per line. And the speed, I think it isn’t very slow, just a bit slow when typing and after booted up 20s. if you buy a laptop for for surfing websites, watching videos, and playing some casual games, This one is perfect to you with cheap price ($306.95). And if you is a blogger or office worker who need to type documents, this one isn’t good. i will recommend the other

[​IMG]

At $308.99, Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 2-in-1 become a good choice for majority of laptop users. Personally, I’m really like Thinkpad keyboard, it gave me good experience when typing documents with it. To increase neutral, I went to customer reviews. At here, a lot of users gave 5 stars rating for it. All of them like the keyboard and Windows 10 professional. The only minus is missing backlit-keyboard, It hard to type documents in darkness. Unlike Toshiba Satellite 11.6″ this one is very suitable with bloggers or office workers. Maybe those are the factors made Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 2-in-1 became one of the best selling laptops.

author33, Jul 25, 2016
  2. author33

rz3300

Well I would generally say that if you are looking for a laptop that you are going to have for some time and use for professional reasons, 500 dollars probably just is not going to cut it. If it is something that is important to you, I say go ahead and spend some money and get a quality product. I have always been glad I did when this was the case, so sometimes you just have to take the financial hit and go for it. If you are set on under 500 dollars, though, I would recommend looking into Chromebooks...they are a lot better than many people assume.

rz3300, Jul 31, 2016
  3. author33

SirJoe

The thing that is missing in these reviews are their CPUs. What can be a performance laptop for one is a brick for another. For me at least I give a great amount of importance to the CPU the laptop has seeing as it something that you probably won't change. When it comes do ram and disk space you can always add on later.

SirJoe, Jul 31, 2016
  4. author33

hades_leae

You know what, I feel like people really don't understand laptops at all when they go to the store and ask question. Technically all laptops at the store are good and will last you quite some time. When is the last time you've heard of someone buying a laptop of some brand and days later it just went out.

I've had multiple brands in the past, cheap and expensive. I go with what I need now, and pretty much all laptops besides ones like netbooks, or those tablet laptops get the job done for me. I don't judge like I used to.

Laptops won't last forever, and you shouldn't expect them to. If I pay $300 or $400 for a laptop, and it last me the next 2 or 3 years then I consider my investment worth it because it's about time to upgrade anyway as technology keeps advancing.

hades_leae, Jul 31, 2016
  5. author33

Corzhens

That price of $500 is very attractive to us because a good laptop here costs more than $1,000 at least. We have exhausted all our connections to find a cheaper laptop but a good one and we failed. You are fortunate to have a market of cheap laptops in your area. However, we would only settle for a real store when buying electronic products and never did we patronize an online store because our main concern is the possible defect of the product.

Corzhens, Aug 1, 2016
  6. author33

author33

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    author33, Aug 1, 2016
Ask a Question