Best And Worst Brands

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by thess, Oct 3, 2015.

1. thess

thess

In your opinion, what's the best brand to get for a laptop? And what's the worst? Explain why please.

thess, Oct 3, 2015
  2. thess

Sefie

For me the best brand has been Toshiba :) I have an old Toshiba that I bought back in 2008, so it's quite old already :) I bought this new one last year, so I have high hopes this one will serve me for at least 6 or 5 years before I need to get rid of it. Toshibas are for rough use ;)

Sefie, Oct 4, 2015
  3. thess

IcyBC

HP Pavillion was my best laptop, but that was back in the day when laptop built with to last a bit longer than nowadays. My first HP laptop lasted me seven years. Toshiba is also another great laptop as my son has it for more than five years already.

IcyBC, Oct 5, 2015
  4. thess

Lun

Lenovo Laptops are the only ones that lasted with me long enough. I've had issues with lots of brands from Acer to HP to Dell to Toshiba, I never bought a laptop from any of these companies that didn't have some severe shortcomings with it. Lenovo is the only one that served me well (it's also the only laptop that got stolen, goes to show how much it's WANTED :3 - jk). My current laptop is an HP I bought a little more than two months ago, and it's already starting to show signs of my pet peeves.

Lun, Oct 10, 2015
  5. thess

Sonam Ali

Best
    In my opinion, the best laptop brand is Apple. I have had three different MacBook Pros in my lifetime and my experience has always been great. I love the the design, software, innovation, and technical support. The genius bar has always been able to solve my technical issues and their service is phenomenal.

Worst
    In my opinion, the worst laptop brand is Acer. My husband had his laptop for less than a year and the laptop crashed. When I took it in to get it repaired, the technician said that none of the information on the laptop was recoverable. I think Acer is the worst brand because of its software, hardware, value, and technical support.

Sonam Ali, Nov 5, 2015
  6. thess

KimmyMarkks

I'm only a PC person. Some of my favorite brands are HP and Lenovo.

I think overall HP is a sturdy laptop that is easy to use. They come compatible now so they're great for working remotely or on the train etc.

I also am a huge fan of Lenovo. I think their technology is a little more advanced. I have the yoga which can be turned into a tablet as well. However I have to say sometimes the touchscreen doesn't work which can get annoying.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 9, 2015
Ask a Question