Battery Meter for AA1

Discussion in 'Windows' started by fardly83, Dec 16, 2008.

1. fardly83

fardly83

This is the best meter that i've used, to all members who's need the battery meter just share your here to.. but all i've tested this is the best because its details enjoyed

you can download from here its freeware http://www.mioplanet.com/products/batterymeter/

[​IMG]

try and you will like it thanks... :D

fardly83, Dec 16, 2008
  2. fardly83

sevengraff

I haven't found one I like. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try the one you posted fardly83. For some reason the tiny battery monitor stopped showing up in the taskbar by the clock. Can't get it to show up again.

sevengraff, Dec 17, 2008
  3. fardly83

GvidoR

Try right click on the Taskbar » Properties » Notification Area (tab) and see if there is a tick next to "Power" :)

GvidoR, Dec 17, 2008
  4. fardly83

dskid807

I found this one a couple of days ago, and it actually learns about your battery and it predicts how long it will take for the battery to charge from empty or the current state. It also tells you how long it will take to discharge from the current state and how long it would take in theory to discharge from full.

dskid807, Dec 18, 2008
  5. fardly83

GvidoR

I tried this last night, it's nice, I like to keep it on the taskbar. :D The blue battery (Full/Charged) looks nice on the black background (Vista). Only thing I don't like is "Always on top". Is there anyway it could be "Always on desktop" ?
    Regards,
    GvidoR

GvidoR, Dec 18, 2008
  6. fardly83

fardly83

i never try on desktop, but i like the top of all pages because sometime i played a games and don't know how much bettery left. i will look on option if have i will told you later.

fardly83, Dec 19, 2008
  7. fardly83

fardly83

anyone has a better battery meter than this????

fardly83, Dec 22, 2008
Ask a Question