Battery maintenance issues you face

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by remnant, Sep 18, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant

Lithium ion batteries have excellent performance and I have alot of faith in them. One of the problems encountered however is overheating when the battery is connected to the AC plug. Most of the heat is diverted to the laptop power supply system to check against this. Another problem is posed by complete shutdown of the system after battery capacity value reads 0%. The battery should be charged after partial discharges to check against this. What maintenance issues do you face?

remnant, Sep 18, 2016
  2. remnant

rz3300

I have definitely had my issues with overheating, and my biggest problem was the surface that I had my laptop on. It is pretty easy to get caught up in the convenience, but you still have to allow for air to get underneath. It is pretty obvious, but I still manage to forget from time to time. For maintenance, though, I am always first at the store.

rz3300, Sep 18, 2016
Ask a Question