Asus Zephyrus G15 vs M16. Intel or AMD?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by minifalco, Jan 8, 2022.

1. minifalco

minifalco

Hi,

I'm looking for a new laptop and here where I live (spain) I found theese options: zephyrus G15 ryzen 9 5900Hs RTX 3080 VS Zephyrus M16 i7 11800h RTX 3070 at almost the same price.

In terms of performance I saw in different reviews that the G15 is just slightly better (about 10-15%). But the newer M16 has some interesting features like Tunderbolt 4, a better and bigger screen and seems to have better building materials.

I would use the laptop mainly for video editing (premiere pro and after effects) and music production (studio one), I'm not a very hard gamer, but sometimes I play some demanding games as cyberpunk 2077.

I'd like to know the community's opinion, should I choose randomly one of them or what do you recommend?

minifalco, Jan 8, 2022
  2. minifalco

Shweta Singh

Zephyrus G15 has a better CPU (if you compare it against the Intel CPU version). Zephyrus M16 has more video memory but the same GPU (so expect a bit more gaming performance). Zephyrus M16 has a slightly larger display. More clarity when watching videos, playing games or doing anything. Zephyrus G15 is one of the best laptops to buy. It comes with a 165Hz refresh rate, 3ms response times, Adaptive-Sync (for alleviating screen tearing issues), powerful hardware including RTX graphics, and an octa-core AMD CPU.

Shweta Singh, Apr 12, 2022
  3. minifalco

guys1

Asus G15 and M16 are both best in their own class. Both are expensive and provide the best performance.
    In my opinion M16 is best providing best value in the market. One of the most important factor is G15 has powerful CPU and M16 has powerful GPU.
    The screens of both are good but the M16 has a bezel less HDR display perfect for watching movies and doing graphical work.

guys1, May 11, 2022
Ask a Question