Asus Vivobook S430FN

Discussion in 'Asus' started by ivanandrianto, Jul 11, 2021.

1. ivanandrianto

ivanandrianto

My laptop Asus Vivobook S430FN suddenly got the display flickering then freezing. It seems the computer was also freezing and I couldn't turn it off, so I had to use the power button.

Then I tried to turned it on, but it didn't turned on. After a few minutes I was able to turned it on but after a few minutes the same problem occured again. Every time I turn off the laptop I have to wait a few minutes before being able to turn it on again. Then it only survives for a few minutes or a few seconds.

I've tried to connect it to an external tv but I got no signal (but I'm not sure if the hdmi cable works or not). The laptop is definitely never overheated, never shocked, and never dropped.

ivanandrianto, Jul 11, 2021
  2. ivanandrianto

RaidenX

Have you tried removing the battery and then connecting it directly to power?

RaidenX, Aug 9, 2021
  3. ivanandrianto

ivanandrianto

Unfortunately the laptop is sealed, so I cannot remove the battery.

Update: After not used for almost a month, it worked normally again (It could survive to run for about half a day). But after used a few times, the same problem happened again

ivanandrianto, Aug 22, 2021
  4. ivanandrianto

RaidenX

RaidenX, Aug 24, 2021
  5. ivanandrianto

ivanandrianto

I've tried to power reset by pressing the power button but still get the same problem

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    ivanandrianto, Aug 25, 2021
Ask a Question