Asus R209H drivers

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by shako, Dec 15, 2021.

1. shako

shako

Hi everyone!

I recently purchased a second-hand Asus R209H on ebay and performed a clean Windows10 install on it. Problem is, after the installation, the touchpad and the function keys (i.e. to raise/lower volume and screen brightness) are not working. Some of the drivers are apparently missing. On the Asus website, I only found drivers related to the R209HA model (but I think they might work as well: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/R209HA/HelpDesk_download/). I downloaded them and went to the Windows device manager to try and "link" them to the hardware, problem is Windows seemingly cannot identify any of the abovementioned device: all I see in the device manager window is a bunch of "Unknown device"s, so I don't know what driver to link to what device. Attached is a picture of my device manager window.

Sorry for (maybe) asking a noobish question. Hope you can help solving the issue!

Thanks in advance to anyone who will reply :)

Attached Files:

shako, Dec 15, 2021
Ask a Question