ASUS N10 160Gb,2GB ram,Vista,HDMI,Bluetooth only $560

Discussion in 'Asus' started by duonghpham, Oct 7, 2008.

1. duonghpham

duonghpham

duonghpham, Oct 7, 2008
    Jo Quang likes this.
  2. duonghpham

onlineaddy

I agree that the J-A1 model is the one to get, for the discrete graphics. Congrats.

onlineaddy, Oct 7, 2008
  3. duonghpham

ramdiane

Yeah but this is no longer a netbook anymore... it is venturing into the notebook range.

you are looking at ebay prices, but when this hits the shops it will be much more expensive. I looked at these on the Asus website about a week ago and for some reason it didn't appeal to me...

it seems really bulky too.

And also apparently the initial quoted price of the N10 has been increasing every week since news of it was leaked. So if you think you can get it for cheaper then go for it, otherwise expect to fork out more than you would for a netbook

ramdiane, Oct 8, 2008
  4. duonghpham

scourdx

With that price, you can get a cheap and decent laptop which can do a lot more function. It looks nice though.

scourdx, Oct 8, 2008
  5. duonghpham

duonghpham

I dont think so,look at SONY or HP all small laptop over 1000 USD,so with 560 i can get HDMI,BLUETOOTH,WIRELESS N,FINGER PRINT,3D GRAPHIC CARD.6 CELL,2GB RAM, i love it.

duonghpham, Oct 8, 2008
  6. duonghpham

ramdiane

ramdiane, Oct 9, 2008
  7. duonghpham

SbM

You must be joking. A 10.8" x 7.6" x 1.2"-1.4" laptop that weights 3.5 lbs, has only a 10" screen and still it doesn't include a DVD burner? I mean come on, it's almost as wide as a 12" PowerBook (2003 technology) and weighs only 1 lb less (10.9"x8.6"x1.18", 4.6 lbs). I wouldn't call this N10 crap a netbook.

SbM, Oct 9, 2008
  8. duonghpham

scourdx

This Netbook isn't aim for casual. It is more for business. I can see it compete against HP 2133 Netbook.

scourdx, Oct 10, 2008
  9. duonghpham

jackmoney

if they shrink the bezel, i'd get it....

jackmoney, Oct 13, 2008
  10. duonghpham

duonghpham

Just got it today,i love it man,Beat all mini NETBOOK,mini LAPTOP,big mouse,keyboard like big laptop.altic lansing speaker very good,finger print work like a charm,bluetooth,wireless N,HDMI,2 Graphic card,6 cell battery very slim,pc card nice also,LED screen perfect,connect Optical Digital cable to my Music system very good sound,so far run very hard over 2 hour just had little bit warm on the bottom, keyboard,mouse not warm at all,the last thing wanna share with u guys,ASUS had new funtion is EXPRESS GATE is awsome man,star the machine in 10 second u can use SKYPE,WEB,MOVIE i love it,belive me u cant find even small complain ab this machine man.

duonghpham, Oct 14, 2008
Ask a Question