Aspire One Webcam

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by midgetdiablo, Jul 27, 2008.

1. midgetdiablo

midgetdiablo

Hello,
    I'm interested in buying the Aspire One netbook, but one thing that seems to bug me is the 0.3 MP webcam on it as opposed to the 1.3 MP webcam on the MSI Wind. I'm going to be using a lot of chatting and webcamming with this device, so I want to know how it performs on applications such as skype with it's budget webcam and microphone. If you have time, could you also take snapshots? Thanks in advance.

midgetdiablo, Jul 27, 2008
  2. midgetdiablo

midgetdiablo

Anyone??

midgetdiablo, Jul 28, 2008
  3. midgetdiablo

iCoder

Ok, listen a 1.3mp cam is usually a attracter. It has the ability to take EXETREMLY still photos with 1.3mp, eitherwise webcamming is the same 0.3,so really id go with the aspire one imho.

iCoder, Jul 28, 2008
  4. midgetdiablo

lotus49

I am sure that we'd all agree that a 1.3MP webcan would be better than a 0.3MP webcam, but for chatting, does it really matter?

All I really care about is that my friends can tell it's me. I don't need hi-res for this.

In addition, the cost of the MSI Wind vs the One is much too high for the the extra resolution to compensate for it.

lotus49, Jul 28, 2008
  5. midgetdiablo

ptechno

Im with lotus.

ptechno, Jul 28, 2008
Ask a Question