Aspire one or Alternative?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by slick9t8, Sep 21, 2008.

1. slick9t8

slick9t8

I am travelling from 02nd October...I need something light and prefer a normal hard disk rather then the SSD. My budget is approx $400. I was waiting for the 160GB A0A150 6cell but doesnt look like that is going to be available by the time I leave (I have it preordered on Amazon). I thought the 120GB 3cell version would also be ok (XP or Linux) but cant find that in stock anywhere either!

Anybody know where I can get hold of one? Preferably online from US?

Alternatively any suggestions for alternatives in that price bracket where the recommendation are in stock somewhere online?

slick9t8, Sep 21, 2008
  2. slick9t8

dattaway

The Microcenter stores gets them by the hundreds, but they run out in a week.

dattaway, Sep 21, 2008
  3. slick9t8

zachary2287

You can order the black 6 cell from CDW.com. They're expecting to receive there shipment from Acer on monday and will then be shipping them out right after that. The price is 399.99 but unfortunately you'll have to pay sales tax (depending on what state you're in) and shipping so it makes it a little more expensive than Amazon.

zachary2287, Sep 21, 2008
Ask a Question