aspire one not yet available in germany

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Mark83, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Mark83

Mark83

here my short story:
    i ordered one at cyberport.de at friday last week, the shop system said that it will be sent within 24 hours. till monday nothing happened, so i contacted their support. they told me that acer stopped the delivery because they have problems with the keyboard. i canceled my order because they couldn't tell me when they will be able to send it.

then i ordered at redcoon.de, they said they will deliver within 2 days. nothing happened so i called them, now they think it will take till next week :evil:

i know some germans already have their aspire one but at the moment there is no way to get one in germany, so i'll have to wait and hope that i'll have the one next week :evil:

i was sure to have him on tuesday :cry:

Mark83, Jul 17, 2008
  2. Mark83

Mark83

now I'm really angry with these shops!
    Again I called redcoon, now they say it will take 4! weeks! No phonecall, no email, nothing so far. I wonder if they would have told me that at all.

Now the third shop gets it's chance, they assured that they have it and that they will send it today

Mark83, Jul 21, 2008
  3. Mark83

b3n3

well i already got mine here in germany...but according to someone i can't remember..all shops are not allowed to sell them anymore due to the massive problems with the german translation in linpus...but what i heard the update will come this week so they should be able to sell it again at least next week

b3n3, Jul 21, 2008
  4. Mark83

Netgic

Netgic, Jul 21, 2008
  5. Mark83

Mark83

of course it's not their fault if they aren't allowed to sell them, but I think they could have sent me an email and told me that. I only know what's going on because I contacted the shops.

Mark83, Jul 21, 2008
  6. Mark83

schmadde

You were one week late. On July 9th cyberport had some in stock (but I was away for a few days and when I came back all were sold). The cyberport store in Berlin still has a blue one as demo in their store (but no new one left). A few days ago t-online had some left. But I have not been able to get ahold of one as well. I hope to get one soon.

schmadde, Jul 24, 2008
  7. Mark83

Mark83

i got mine yesterday, now almost all shops are delivering

Mark83, Jul 24, 2008
  8. Mark83

schmadde

which ones? Cyberport still has none and yesterday couldn't tell me a release date. They do have the white model apparently, but that was available when you first posted, too.

schmadde, Jul 24, 2008
  9. Mark83

Mark83

there are amazon.de, quelle.de and notebooksbilliger.de for example, i got mine from another one and cyberport also sells both colours as far as I know. all shops I checked have them and sell within 24 hours

Mark83, Jul 24, 2008
Ask a Question