Aspire One D250 Hibernation

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Gayle, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Gayle

Gayle

I was using my computer to do things on Itunes and my Iphone and I didn't have it plugged into electrical power...It flashed that I was almost out of battery life, and to plug it in right away....so I did. Within a couple more minutes it said it was going into hibernation, and it went into hibernation, completely before I could do anything about it. I now cannot get my computer to reboot AT ALL...NOTHING....Does anyone know what the heck is going on?
    Thank you in advance for your help!

Gayle, Aug 23, 2010
  2. Gayle

Swarvey Moderator

Your D250 has a battery indicator light at the front edge, to the left of the touchpad. When you plug your charger in, does this light illuminate? It should be orange if the D250 is charging, and green if the battery's full. If it's not turning on, then there could be a problem with your charger. You wouldn't be the first, there's at least 2 other people on here that I can think of that have had to replace the charger.

Swarvey, Aug 23, 2010
Ask a Question