aspire acer one a150 with linux software wanted?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by bwatt99, Nov 25, 2009.

1. bwatt99

bwatt99

I have a aspire acer one a150 with linux i have had for sometime now,not really used it much,i am looking for updated,downloads etc for it to make it better and say easy to use and say software that maybe i can add that maybe could not be used with linux before but can now,i am more used to working with windows so anything you guys can help me out with here would be great and also how i get that on to my notebook

bwatt99, Nov 25, 2009
  2. bwatt99

jjj

Try Ubuntu Netbook Remix OS.

This operating system is more intuitive, which is ideal for occaisonal netbook users like myself & probably yourself.

jjj, Nov 25, 2009
  3. bwatt99

bwatt99

Is it free and can i add this to my notebook easy and if so how,what does it do when you say occaisonal users etc

bwatt99, Nov 26, 2009
  4. bwatt99

RockDoctor

Which Linux distribution are you using? Many Linux distros offer LiveCDs - you download the iso file, place it on a USB flash drive, and boot from the flash drive. If you like it, you can install it to your A150's internal drive; if you don't like it, no harm done - it hasn't messed with anything on the internal drive. I running the latest development versions of Fedora and Ubuntu, as well as some older distros.

RockDoctor, Dec 8, 2009
Ask a Question