Apsire need help

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by DJViva, Jan 9, 2009.

1. DJViva

DJViva

I got a Aspire from ACEr i had a problem and i had too reset bios and make a clear Cmos too get pc ON AGAIN now i have windows seven i got in a CD... but i cant acess to ALT+F10 in boot screen before i format etc now i cant acess any ideias?
    I need my Windows vista again.

DJViva, Jan 9, 2009
  2. DJViva

SueWNY

Huh? Your post is impossible to understand. Try using proper punctuation and grammar next time, give detailed information on your issue, and use a spellchecker. People can't help you if they can't understand you.

SueWNY, Jan 9, 2009
  3. DJViva

donec

It sounds like you installed Windows Vista and then had a problem with your AA1 booting and reset the bios (not sure how you did that). Then you wanted to install Windows 7 but could not access the CD drive. The button for booting from a device other than the default drive id F12 on the AA1. If you are saying that you installed Windows 7 and want to dual boot with Vista then I am sorry but I don't know anything about Windows 7.

donec, Jan 9, 2009
Ask a Question