Apple releases iOS 9.3 plus others.

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by something back, Mar 22, 2016.

1. something back

something back

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    something back, Mar 22, 2016
  2. something back

fcuco

The worst thing that I can say about iOS 9.3 is that I updated yet everything looks exactly the same, I don't know exactly what changed or what was improved. The only new feature that I am aware of is Night Shift yet I thing that it is kind of dull and not very innovative. If you haven't upgraded yet I don't know if you should even bother since the potential problems apparently outweigh any new things that you could get out of this update.

El Capitan, on the other hand, actually caused my computer to start hanging for the first time since I have had it with random reboots all the time, so don't update to that just yet. You know what? Simply don't update at all :p

fcuco, Mar 31, 2016
  3. something back

IcyBC

The iOS 9.3 update is what caused the problem on my iPad and iPhone! It is such a pain trying to figure out what went wrong after the updates, but it is all good right now once I got them to pair up!

@fcuco Thanks for the warning about El Capitan! I still don't want to update to this yet as I fear the problems that will arrive. If I don't have to, I won't!

IcyBC, Mar 31, 2016
  4. something back

fcuco

My Mac is very old, mind you, but only after upgrading to El Capitan I saw the "your machine has to be rebooted because it crashed" thing for the first time, even Yosemite ran smoothly and without any issues, on all these years my Mac only froze on me once before that. It could also be that my hardware is showing its age or any other factor, yet still, unless you really need one feature that the new one offers, by bother? I mean Maverick was a huge thing with all the iPhone integration stuff and such but these last two were pretty lackluster.

fcuco, Apr 1, 2016
  5. something back

jamesbonner

that's why I hate update my iphone to the new versions of iOs, there is always a problem like that and there will be no jailbreak because of that ! that's why it's better not to upgrade till you see jailbreak for this version, that means the version is final

jamesbonner, Apr 3, 2016
  6. something back

obliviousme

I encountered an issue downloading this update, i thought that was just me but found out most people had the same issue. Anyways, after a few retries and restarts, it finally updated. This is probably my favorite update simply because of the night shift mode. It's simply is such a genius and useful update! :)

obliviousme, Apr 29, 2016
Ask a Question