AOHAPPY HTT off

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by nolike86, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolike86

nolike86

Hello ppl,i want 2 know how to turn off HTT(hypertreading) on my netbook,i cant find option in BIOS,is there any way to do this ???

nolike86, May 17, 2011
  2. nolike86

nolike86

ok i see all of u are stupid as i am :D so its imposible to turn of hypertreading in aohappy cuz its shit netbook i cant even watch youtube on 480p one word acer sucks!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: FU acer

nolike86, May 29, 2011
  3. nolike86

Orbiting234

Wait, so it's Acer's fault that Intel's hardware isn't up to your standards??? What the **** is wrong with you???

Also, HyperThreading is a GOOD thing dipshit! Atom based systems would run slower with it off.

Orbiting234, May 31, 2011
  4. nolike86

Swarvey Moderator

I totally agree with the above post. Turning off a performance enhancing feature such as hyperthreading would be a completely stupid move. Furthermore it isn't Acer's fault at all for Intel creating or releasing sub-par hardware. The way Acer has implemented it in their technology could be a concern, or even their choice of Intel components for a start.

I have also long agreed that Acer is a terrible brand. In the past I have vowed not to ever purchase anything by Acer again. The AAO turned the table on that though, as the AAO was the only machine, with the specs and resulting performance of those spec's that saw to my needs at the time. The AAO is reasonably snappy (but could be severely improved upon) and does what I want it to, very reasonable considering the cost of the device.

There are a great many alterations on a computer that can effect performance. Given that the OP wanted to turn off a performance enhancing feature such as hyperthreading, leads me to believe they have a minimal knowledge of computers and how they work. Youtube has long been a topic of discussion for the AAO, so if you have problems with youtube, do a search, the forum has encountered it numerous times and I have made stickied topics for the subject.

Also I cannot stress enough that the AAO's are not powerhouses and far from being anything more than an entry level device when talking about specs and the resulting performance of those spec's. They're just not up to the task for a lot of operations.

Normaly I would delete posts, or at least censor language such as that which has been used. Considering the OP kicked off the four letter words, I'm going to leave the posts as they are. This illustrates the futility of the OP's topic. This topic will now also be locked.

Swarvey, May 31, 2011
Ask a Question