AOD-150 xp backup problem

Discussion in 'Windows' started by axelsvag, May 1, 2009.

1. axelsvag

axelsvag

I have just bought an AOD 150 with xp installed. I really prefer Linux but I do not want to lose the oportunity to use the xp I have paid for, so I want to make a backup since there were no disks supplied with the netbook. I enter the e managment system and activate the recovery menus. My external burner came up niceley but when I try to backup I got an error message. I tried both with dvd and cd. When I called the support they said that it is impossible to make a backup of the AOD150 and I have to pay 50$ to have backup disks. But it is impossible to make a backup? The program seems to there and the program seems to find the external burner, so what is wrong??

axelsvag, May 1, 2009
  2. axelsvag

axelsvag

OK as I suspected. It is a big problem to make a backup disk. So I took a decision and returned the netbook to the shop. I am sorry, the specification of the computer looked so nice but without a backup disk it is useless to me. I think I am going to look at samsung NC 10 instead and see if the customer support is more responsive.

axelsvag, May 13, 2009
Ask a Question