AOA150 Factory Backup XPH iso images EN DA DE FR

Discussion in 'Windows' started by lxxl, Jul 8, 2009.

1. lxxl

lxxl

guys i will repost all recovery, this time will go on megaupload, coz rapidshare del not downloaded files ..

lxxl, Apr 14, 2010
  2. lxxl

elitestorm

thanx a lot.i was looking for this.
    btw i have a turkish windows xp serial key, is it compatible with english version of recovery disk?
    if not, can you upload a turkish recovery disk please?

elitestorm, Aug 7, 2010
  3. lxxl

llcamino

I used these disks, however, I think I need to set up the partitions.

I used kill disk to overwrite the disk (don't ask why), then tried to use these disks. It says install is complete, then on restart, it says "grub rescue". I had Ubuntu Net Remix installed, then used Kill Disk to get rid of that, then this restore disk and I get the grub rescue.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to setup the partitions?

llcamino, Aug 15, 2010
  4. lxxl

mistakewasbuyingacer

Trying to get these disks is almost hopeless.

[Because Rapidshare is too opaque - but the
    rest of message now irrelevant and deleted
    as a very helpful forum member came to the
    rescue.... thanks!!!!]

mistakewasbuyingacer, Nov 5, 2010
  5. lxxl

mackem

Hi guys, my neighbour as asked me to fix his aoa150 - hard drive failiure and no backups - are any of these files still available?

mackem, Jun 2, 2012
  6. lxxl

Firo

would it be possible to go back to the issue and reload somewhere both disks (EN)
    thank you in advance

Firo, Jul 9, 2012
  7. lxxl

bumblek

hello i need polish language

bumblek, Apr 17, 2013
  8. lxxl

BugsBunny

Hi. I would need these ISOs again. (At least the Boot and the English XPH recovery.) Could you please upload them again to somewhere? The old links do not work any more. Thank you very very much for your help.

BugsBunny, May 27, 2017
  9. lxxl

Twinflower

Will these images work from a Bootable USB?

Twinflower, Feb 28, 2018
  10. lxxl

rajputaman04

I've downloaded the first disk so far, and that works fine, just wondering about swapping to the second DVD image.

rajputaman04, Feb 3, 2021
  11. lxxl

Flowace

It appears that you are looking for factory backup ISO images for the Acer Aspire One AOA150 with Windows XP Home (XPH) in multiple language versions (EN, DA, DE, FR). These ISO images can be useful for restoring your laptop to its original factory settings.

You can try the following steps to find or create these backup ISO images:

1. Official Acer Support: Visit the official Acer support website and search for your specific laptop model, AOA150. Acer sometimes provides factory restore images for download. If available, select the appropriate language version.

2. User Forums: User forums and communities, like the one mentioned in the provided source, may have members who have shared or can guide you on where to find these ISO images.

3. Contact Acer Support: If you cannot find the ISO images online, consider reaching out to Acer customer support. They may be able to assist you in obtaining the factory backup images.

4. Backup Creation: If you have access to a similar Acer Aspire One AOA150 laptop with the desired language version, you can create a factory backup ISO image using software like "AOMEI OneKey Recovery" or other backup tools. Ensure you have the legal rights to do so.
    Please exercise caution and ensure the legality of the sources you use to obtain these ISO images. It's important to use authorized and legitimate methods to obtain software for your laptop.

Note: Always back up your data before performing a factory reset or restoration as it will erase all data on your laptop.

Flowace, Sep 15, 2023
Ask a Question