Anyword on the Brown Model???

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by startgroup, Sep 4, 2008.

1. startgroup

startgroup

Anyword on the Brown Model coming out in the US soon? I want that one in XP so bad. Is it worth waiting? Or should I just get the blue one?

startgroup, Sep 4, 2008
  2. startgroup

Tavel

haha who knows. I would also love the brown one...actually i'd LOVE a red one!

I imagine they'll be on the impossible side to come by when they come out...just look at the situation of white vs. blue right now.

Tavel, Sep 4, 2008
  3. startgroup

startgroup

I heard its out it other countries. Does anyone have a real pic of their brown model ? :)

startgroup, Sep 4, 2008
  4. startgroup

glasshock

my post wont be much help to the OP however, the brown model has been out in Thailand for a while now and seems to be selling well. Last week our supplier in Phuket sold out in one day. Next was the blue then the white. My opinion? .....the brown is a little too easy to "go out of style" for some. Just need to take a look at the Gold notebooks of 2006..... full price to pennys within weeks! this may be different though..... the brown looks pretty tasteful. The major concern for me is whats inside...... on that count I think the 160 - 6 cell is fantastic.
    By the way.... I had a white 120 3 cell stolen and will replace with the blue tomorrow. 120 blue 6 cell here are selling for 17'000 bt (265 UK aprox)

glasshock, Sep 5, 2008
  5. startgroup

flamingswrd

Acer has them on their website now and I have heard that CDW is shipping them in October...I think.

flamingswrd, Sep 5, 2008
Ask a Question