Anyone have any Dead Batteries they want to part with?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Swarvey, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Swarvey

Swarvey Moderator

Hi Guys, as the topic title says, Does anyone have any dead AAO batteries that they'd like to part with?

I'm looking for a couple to pull apart for some research into an idea I have. Primarily looking for the circuits and the plug that leads to the motherboard.

So if you have any batteries with dead cells or anything along those lines, I'll see if I can take them off your hands.

Thanks

Swarvey, Feb 27, 2010
  2. Swarvey

simbeb

I have a 3-cell one for AA1 A150. It's not dead but has such a poor charge hold that I no longer bother using it. I am in UK and postage would be at your expense. Assurance that it will be disposed of in an environment-friendly manner would be welcome too...

simbeb, Feb 27, 2010
  3. Swarvey

Swarvey Moderator

Cools. I don't intend to "dispose" of anything straight away, I may even be able to recycle some of the cells. Otherwise yes, there's a great many battery shops around my area who will either dispose of the dead cells, or at least inform me of how to do so.

I'll shoot you a PM with some information so you can let me know what postage will be.

:mrgreen:Thanks:mrgreen:

Swarvey, Feb 27, 2010
  4. Swarvey

simbeb

I haven't forgotten you. I have a lot going on at home currently. Will get in touch with you in the weekend...

simbeb, Mar 2, 2010
  5. Swarvey

Swarvey Moderator

No probs mate, take ur time, as it is now I've gotta figure out where my 3G mod went wrong and why it's caused my audio system to fail, so I have plenty to keep me preoccupied

Thanks again

Swarvey, Mar 2, 2010
  6. Swarvey

simbeb

For a 3-cell battery to Australia, Royal Mail Air Mail £2.94. Paypal is best. PM me i still interested.

cheers

simbeb, Mar 18, 2010
Ask a Question