Any help for an older ACER?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by judyd1, Jun 6, 2016.

1. judyd1

judyd1

I really enjoyed using my older model ACER, but it's got a lot of issues, maybe bugs, I don't really know.

It's just so incredibly SLOW! My son is using it now, but he can't get it to do much, either.

Does anyone else have an older ACER? Is it worth taking to a shop and seeing if they can clean it up for me, or maybe do a factory reset?

judyd1, Jun 6, 2016
  2. judyd1

something back

something back, Jun 6, 2016
  3. judyd1

judyd1

Thank you so much! I talked to my son also, he says he is aware of the recovery process, but it's eleven years old and some of the buttons are sticking, so he says it's time to give it a decent burial. ...sad....it's another member of the family getting too old to do its job properly.

But the link is still useful...I'll go check it out anyway.

judyd1, Jun 6, 2016
  4. judyd1

Fuzyon

If the laptop is eleven years old then I'm sad to say that it probably won't be that useful anymore, although it could be decent if you only use it for light internet browsing. I think it's worth going to fix it if it's cheap and you can still use the laptops to do tasks on it, the biggest problem could be the battery though. I imagine after 11 years it's pretty used up.

Fuzyon, Jun 7, 2016
Ask a Question