Android camera anyone?

Discussion in 'Android' started by remnant, Sep 13, 2016.

1. remnant

remnant

Nikkon was the first company to venture into the field of android cameras which are two sided with one side functioning as a digital camera and the other side functioning as a smartphone. Other companies have entered into the fray and different versions are now in the market. The only thing you can't do with this camera is that you can't make calls or text messages but you can use WiFi through its android interface and share photos on social media. Do you make use of one?

remnant, Sep 13, 2016
  2. remnant

vinaya

I have heard about this kind of camera, however, I have not seen them for real. I don't think I will want to get this kind of android camera. I am a fan of DSLR that has a tripod, multiple lens and other necessary equipment. I even don't like point and shoot camera.

vinaya, Sep 13, 2016
  3. remnant

cluckeyo

Just speaking about the functionality of the Android camera, I have been putting some things on eBay and very unhappy with the quaility of photo I am getting from my Sony camera. I finally started taking pics with my phone and these photos are so much better, With the Sony, the colors were all wrong. With my Android phone, they are crisp and true. I was very impressed.

cluckeyo, Sep 15, 2016
  4. remnant

Aree Wongwanlee

I can't think of any application for such a device. So far, the cameras that come with the smartphones are good enough for everyday use. If you need something professional, then why not get a professional digital camera with proper lenses?

Aree Wongwanlee, Sep 15, 2016
Ask a Question