Android Backup Tools?

Discussion in 'Android' started by GearZ, Jun 19, 2016.

1. GearZ

GearZ

So my wife uses her Nexus 7 constantly and I use mine every now and again. They need a good backing up on a regular schedule. Anywho, can anyone recommend a backup app that will:

• Backup the entire device to an image.
    • Backup the system to a network shared location.
    Thanks for any assistance.

GearZ, Jun 19, 2016
  2. GearZ

vinaya

I backup my android phone on my computer. I backup my phone data oncloud storage app dropbox, and Google Drive. Have you tried backing up your device on computer or cloud storage?

vinaya, Jun 19, 2016
  3. GearZ

sparkster

Are you talking about backing up the entire operating system all together in an image file? If so, I'm not sure that can be done. However, as suggested above, personal files can be automatically backed up using an app like DropBox or Google Drive.

sparkster, Jun 25, 2016
  4. GearZ

remnant

I suppose you can't go wrong on cloud storage. It is a solution to so many back up issues. I am not sure whether the Carbon back up tool would be effective here but its very easy to install since you do not have to root your device. You can also go advanced with this option but you have to root your device if these don't apply to your case, there are many apps that would do the job but at a cost.

remnant, Oct 5, 2016
  5. GearZ

nomura

If you just want to backup your Android data to computer, you can use Android mobile manager tool. It can help you directly transfer all data from Android to computer for backup via USB cable.

nomura, Feb 16, 2017
  6. GearZ

doseamin

How about Google Drive?

doseamin, Feb 3, 2018
Ask a Question