An invention free: built-in light onto the keyboard

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by AdamKle, Dec 18, 2018.

1. AdamKle

AdamKle

If there exists a branch of this forum appropriate for this post, please move it or let me know so that I would delete this post and put it in the proper branch.

It happens often, that I use my notebook in dark surroundings, and I need some light to see the keyboard (the screen light is not enough). External lamps are not convenient (even USB ones) especially when using the notebook as a portable device.

My idea is to mount several LEDs in the upper edge of the lid, tuned to send light onto the whole keyboard, but neither to user's eyes, nor to the screen. Does anybody produce notebooks/laptops with such solution? If not:

This invention may be used freely, provided you will not patent it and provided I will be informed about making use of this invention. If you are generous enough to pay me a gratification, I will appreciate it. If you would not like to send me money, I would be happy to receive a notebook with this invention implemented.

AdamKle, Dec 18, 2018
Ask a Question