Alien Rings on Screen - Really!

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by AnnaLeigh, Jul 27, 2009.

1. AnnaLeigh

AnnaLeigh

For some reason, dark rings are appearing scattered all over my screen. Has anyone else encountered this? I haven't even had my Aspire One long enough to take the plastic protective covering all off yet and here are these rings springing up practically overnight. Two appeared just over the weekend. I can see through them, but on a white background, they look like giant thumb prints under the screen. I've not mishandled it in any way and can't understand what's happening. The pixels are fine. The top of the screen is fine. Just these gray looking multi-ring circles appearing and then growing steadily. If I look straight down the screen from the top or if I look at the screen from a sharp angle, the rings look very bright compared to the rest of the screen. Is something leaking in there?? Any ideas????? I'm afraid these rings will consume the entire screen very soon at this rate. The largest ring is now about two inches across and it looks like I have a new one just since last night!

Anna Leigh

AnnaLeigh, Jul 27, 2009
  2. AnnaLeigh

TehJumpingJawa

post a photo :D

TehJumpingJawa, Jul 31, 2009
Ask a Question