after black screen of death this happened

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by soulman1, Feb 25, 2010.

1. soulman1

soulman1

Hi all I am new and not up to computer lit so please help. Recently I have been using my aspire one AOA150 ZG5 with no problems until it started to turn off, looking on line people call this the death screen or something like that, so I followed the steps given to update the BIOS all going well untill the power light turned amber, then second shot of bad luck power cut, went to battery and froze for an eternity, I finally got annoyed and removed the power pack after an age of waiting, now the system does NOTHING I have removed the powerpack and the battery over night plugged the battery in and the battery light goes orange to a dim green. When plug power in nothing changes, someone please help as I am not good in with this Help

soulman1, Feb 25, 2010
  2. soulman1

NextMissingLink

soulman1: Have you solved this problem ? Sounds like you just need to try again with the rescue or give more information.
    The led goes green when the battery is fully charged. If it flashes your battery is low.
    Try to connect by wire to the web when you download the new bios. Follow the instructions carefully about how to put it on your usb stick.
    Don't worry many of us have struggled through.

NextMissingLink, Mar 1, 2010
Ask a Question