Advice on buying a laptop for college

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by CDNJester, Aug 19, 2015.

1. CDNJester

CDNJester

CDNJester, Aug 19, 2015
  2. CDNJester

KimmyMarkks

I'd recommend Lenovo or Hp if you are going with a PC. I can't really talk for Mac as I've never owned one. Both are study computers and run well. They are also light and sleek so you can carry them to class or the library. I've had luck with both brands. I'm not sure what you are looking to spend but I know hey offer a lot of models at different price points.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 13, 2015
  3. CDNJester

IcyBC

They have some good information for anyone to know when it comes to buy a new laptop! I jumped from PC to Mac three months ago, and I am loving it.

IcyBC, Nov 15, 2015
  4. CDNJester

KimmyMarkks

Good to know. I’ve never used a MAC but always have heard such great things about them. After finding out that the learning curve from a PC to a MAC isn’t that great I think I may purchase one for my next computer, especially if they are anything similar to iphones.

KimmyMarkks, Nov 16, 2015
  5. CDNJester

Rezonate

TechCrunch or znet have very good reviews on laptops and you can't go wrong on their reviews. They are concise and accurate.

Rezonate, Jan 7, 2016
Ask a Question