Acer will be returned :(

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by chgofirefighter, Jan 5, 2009.

1. chgofirefighter

chgofirefighter

Well, fellas I tried the beloved Acer aspire one, needles to say that I spent a few days with her and had to let her go for a Sylvania G Magni, for $390 out the door!!! I had a better screen "larger" 10.2 blue tooth, 160 GB HD, 6 cell battery, Wireless N, 3 yr warranty etc. Basically, this little gem is an MSI computer with the Sylvania logo on it. Also, computer is more upgradable than the Acer, or at least less hassle. I can go up to 2GB of memory instead of 1.5GB which doesnt make much of a difference to me personally. Acer does not have blue tooth or a better wireless card and the screen, well way too little for me.

I will be purchasing a 9 Cell battery soon and a portable external dvd/cd for it. In my opinion I went with a better option, I know I some of you will probably disagree but that's life :roll:

chgofirefighter, Jan 5, 2009
  2. chgofirefighter

markaskey

I just don't get these kind of posts.

Not sure what the purpose is other than to make other than the attempt to make other feel bad about their purchase.

Then again...people probably feel that this is a wasted post also.

Mark

New Aspire White coming on Tuesday!!! Can't wait.

markaskey, Jan 5, 2009
  3. chgofirefighter

melhiore

True...

melhiore, Jan 5, 2009
  4. chgofirefighter

rusty

If you are satisfied with the exchange of your Aspire one for a Sylvania, good for you. I prefer my Aspire One. Have been a happy user since August, 2008.

rusty, Jan 5, 2009
  5. chgofirefighter

donec

Markaskey, I also don't get these kind of post but I also think all the post in this thread are wasted including mine. :twisted:

donec, Jan 6, 2009
  6. chgofirefighter

jackluo923

good for you. If i could find such kind of deal, i wouldn't be using acer aspire one

jackluo923, Jan 6, 2009
  7. chgofirefighter

heckufaguy

My local wallyworld is selling the Acer (blue or white) for 299.
    It fits exactly what I was looking for, replacing a much older similar size toshiba with a 10 inch screen.
    I have a 'real' computer, with a 19inch monitor. I have a 'real' laptop. I bought this for portability and cost/value.
    I could not be happier. Enjoying the Acer for what it is, and not what it isnt, has made it a lot of fun.
    Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

John

heckufaguy, Jan 12, 2009
Ask a Question