Acer One - will not print on my Lexmark

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by okydoky, Feb 4, 2009.

1. okydoky

okydoky

I cannot get my Acer to print from my Lexmark printer. The printer is connected to my windows desktop as well as my windows laptop and works fine but cannot get printer to work from my new Acer One which is Linux- can anyone help me please??

okydoky, Feb 4, 2009
  2. okydoky

andychurchill

What is the model of the Lexmark printer? I'm sure there'll be plenty of info on the web on setting it up on linux, we just need to know what exactly we need to look for :)

andychurchill, Feb 11, 2009
  3. okydoky

okydoky

Thanks for the response. The printer is a Lexmark X3350 - I have set it up on my Notebook but it does not print off.
    The printer is set up to print from the computer in my son's room and works well from this computer as well as another laptop in the house which is Windows based. However, when I try to print from my notebook, it comes up on the main computer screen saying that "printing started" but nothing is actually produced.

Can you help me please??

Thanks

okydoky, Feb 15, 2009
Ask a Question