Acer netbookvery hard to turn back on..

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Dewan93, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Dewan93

Dewan93

Hi, I made an account just so I can deal with this problem that I am having.My ACER aspire one D250 is really hard to turn back on once I turn it off. If I attempt to turn it on, it would light up and the fans would start, but the screen remains black, It turns on after resetting like 20 times.I tried recovering the bios to no success. So to deal with this I always leave it on sleep mode. Also when it is on, I cant connect anything to the USB ports as it causes the netbook to crash or freeze, so I have them disabled.Please let me know what you guys think the problem might be as I am not tech savvy at all.

Dewan93, Aug 16, 2013
  2. Dewan93

something back

Sorry to say it could be anything stopping a proper startup procedure. Possibly a faulty driver software, virus etc. Question did you upload any new software before it started to go faulty, it could be that,it is most unlikely to be a bios problem When you get it to run,try to restore to an earlier date Dependant on which version of windows you are running, either go to the start button and type in restore,in windows8 go to the search top right and then to settings and again type in restore to an earlier date.

something back, Aug 20, 2013
Ask a Question