Acer aspire one Zg5 black screen issue

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by peteyt101, Dec 27, 2010.

1. peteyt101

peteyt101

I'm sure you've all seen or heard complaints on the black screen issue. As i am aware, it is usually a bios issue and i have had the issue before, and have been able to fix it, until now. Ive had this issue for a while now, and have searched endlessly through forums for a working solution. everyone seems to have the same general solution, but with some slight alterations. after many attempts with slight alterations, removing and putting back the bios battery, upgrading ram, im not sure what else can be done. so i come to the forum asking two questions. one, is there anyone who as some other conclusion as to what my problem is (essentially just let me know for sure that it is bricked)? Secondly, is it worth just getting a new motherboard and installing it or should i not bother? thank you for any answer that can be given, i really appreciate it.

peteyt101, Dec 27, 2010
Ask a Question