Acer Aspire One XP $240 OTD Best Buy B&M

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by GsRb0i, Aug 21, 2008.

1. GsRb0i

GsRb0i

Hey guys i would like to tell you a deal that Bestbuy is having. The Acer Aspire One is going on sale this sunday for $340.00 at B&M bestbuys.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/854990?newest=1#last if you follow the directions in that link you can signup for a broadband
    service and receive 100 off any laptop bringing it down to $240.00. I believe comecast and cox is non-contract and can cancel before installation just wanna let you
    guys know. I might jump on this.

GsRb0i, Aug 21, 2008
  2. GsRb0i

GsRb0i

GsRb0i, Aug 22, 2008
  3. GsRb0i

GsRb0i

GsRb0i, Aug 22, 2008
  4. GsRb0i

glibdud

glibdud, Aug 22, 2008
  5. GsRb0i

ledora

;) color]][/color]color]color]YEAH BEST BUY IS WHERE I ALSO PURSHACED MINE AND I REALLY THOUGHT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BUYING THE RIGHT DISC WAS GONNA WORK BUT ITS WEIRD THAT I CAN NOT GET NO BOOT OR SIGN THAT MY ACER NOTE BOOK WITH THE GREAT WINDOWS 7 IS NOW NOTHING WHEN I GO TO BIOS I HAVE DONE TRYED SO MUCH WITH THEM STUPID DISC AND SD CARDS AND FLASK DRIVES TO TRANSFER MY VISTA, NOT THE BIOS IS ASKING FOR SOME KIND OF PASS WORD SO I JUST WISH THERE WAs A GOOD DOWN LOAD TO BURN TO A DISC THAT WOULD AT LEAST GET TO THE [/OS BOOT INTO SAFE MODE OR COMMAND PROMPT [

ANY ONE KNOW ANY TRICKS OR HINTS MY E-MAIL IS: [email protected] OR [/[email protected]

:D LOST IN A CORNER SLEEP TIGHT

ledora, Feb 16, 2011
Ask a Question