acer aspire one d257-13450 black screen

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by renee_renee, Apr 7, 2013.

1. renee_renee

renee_renee

just bought 14 days ago - windows updated and wham a black screen! what the heck? I am not a tech person - what is wrong with this thing? please don't say flash this or that as again, I know nothing about doing that very frustrated

renee_renee, Apr 7, 2013
  2. renee_renee

buttahz

Since it is only 14 days old, I would take it back and stay away from Acer Aspire One Netbooks. You won't be happy with it, especially if you're not tech-savvy. I would recommend the Acer C7 Chromebook at around the same price. Don't get me wrong I love Acer. I'm on my second Acer laptop, the first an Aspire 5740 and the second an Aspire V3-571. My Acer AOD250 netbook has been a nightmare. Enough other Aspire One owners are having problems with their netbooks, mainly random freezes and black/blue screens of death, to make me never buy one again. Besides, Acer has announced they will stop producing netbooks and concentrate on tablets.

buttahz, Apr 8, 2013
Ask a Question