Acer Aspire One D255 Disk Image is needed!!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by monked, Dec 22, 2012.

1. monked

monked

Hello.. can someone please, maybe restore their Aspire One D255 to factory and send me that image .tib format? I need it so bad. ( Could be backed up by Acronis True Image Home)
    Please?
    P.S. preferably Win XP, ty ))

monked, Dec 22, 2012
  2. monked

KenJackson

You're asking someone to put forward a fair amount of effort and take a big risk for you. Technically, giving someone a copy of Windows is piracy. And I've heard that Microsoft has little sympathy.

But what's the problem? Did the whole disk crash? Does it appear to boot but say some file is missing or corrupted?

It might be possible to repair it. For example, if you can download System Rescue CD and burn it to a CD or a USB stick and boot it, you could run ntfsfix. It's not a substitute for chkdsk, but it can fix some problems.

KenJackson, Jan 3, 2013
  3. monked

monked

hiya.. its not piracy.. its solving there bloody mistakes..
    hal.dll is missing.. cant install shlt but linux.. but since someone who si using this comp doesnt know anything but windows... i ask exactly that.. im sure some advanced users as me.. already have a clean backup laying on external harddrive somewhere.. all i ask is to upload it and send me a link -)

couldnt fix that hal.dll missing thing...

monked, Jan 8, 2013
Ask a Question