Acer Aspire One D150-1165's headphones won't work

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Manami, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Manami

Manami

Hi. :)

I have a netbook acer aspire one d150-1165 and the headphones at first it decided to work on it's own but now it won't work.

At the beginning when I plugged my headphones in I could still hear the video I was watching on the speakers and NOT on the headphones.

A few days later I had to plug my headphones on the "microphone" so that my netbook could detect thinking that I had plugged in my microphone so that I could later plug in my headphones and that worked.

But now when I plug in my headphones on the "microphone", it stopped working the trick and now everytime I plug it in on the microphone, the Realtek HD Audio Manager shuts down.

When I go to "control panel", "sounds, speech and audio devices" and click on "Realtek HD Audio Manager", it won't respond and open the realtek window either.

For now I haven't plugged my headphones on the microphone in case it happens again (and it did).

Can someone please help me solve this problem?

Manami, Jun 17, 2009
Ask a Question