Acer Aspire One can't connect to Airport base station! (ANY!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by paulgandersman, Oct 23, 2008.

1. paulgandersman

paulgandersman

So I just bought my Acer Aspire One 150. It's great, I love it! It connects perfectly to my linksys wireless router at home. At work we have an Airport Base Station. Every other computer (including PC's with Windows XP just like my aspire) can connect to it wirelessly with no problems! But my aspire one cannot! It will connect but never recieve a network address. I took it to my friend's house who ALSO has an Airport router with PCs and Macs on the network and SAME problem! I had even updated to the latest WLAN driver on Acer's site. I've updated my windows xp drivers since i got home, so i'll test that tomorrow. But does anyone have any idea what this could be? A Windows XP laptop sitting right next to mine could connect to a network that mine could never connect to!

paulgandersman, Oct 23, 2008
  2. paulgandersman

paulgandersman

does anyone have ANY ideas? at this point i've upadted ALL my drivers (as far as I know) and windows updates. It won't connect to ANY Apple Airport base stations!

paulgandersman, Oct 24, 2008
  3. paulgandersman

paulgandersman

bump?

paulgandersman, Oct 26, 2008
Ask a Question