Acer ASPIRE 5750 Problem

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Faby, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Faby

Faby

A modest quantity of alcohol accidentally fell, because of the cat ,on the keyboard.For the first 3 -4 hours it worked then gradually some time no longer worked, but now also adding an external keyboard does not go anymore maybe because it doesn't red drivers. Comes a black screen and white lettering windows Seven that does not allow you to do anything that even access the desktop at the moment! I'm very angry because the pc is very new...... help me please , how can I solve the question?

Faby, Oct 15, 2012
  2. Faby

something back

Have the same model so defiantly have a lot of sympathy for you. Cannot guarantee the outcome, here’s some suggestions. Remove the hard drive and ram clean the contacts with methylated spirits. UNCLICK THE KEYBOARD BUT DON'T REMOVE. Remove the battery. Now place the laptop in a large box filled with cat litter then seal for a day or two Cat litter will remove moisture. The white screen with black lettering usually means is a windows loading fault so reinstall acer recovery using the ALT PLUS F10 keys.

something back, Oct 17, 2012
  3. Faby

Faby

Thank you so much suggestions, this computer is excellent I think you can understand me because you've got it .... Now I took it to a friend who is technical hardware so trying to figure out the cause. I removed the hard disk and then I cleaned it...then I removed the battery as you rightly suggest me....now I can wait, I hope it is not the motherboard because otherwise I would throw away a computer that has 3 months of life..... :( thanxxx a lot for information

Faby, Oct 17, 2012
Ask a Question