Acer aspire 5332 Power Issue Not turning on

Discussion in 'Acer' started by pakstar, Dec 23, 2010.

1. pakstar

pakstar

I just replaced charging socket for acer aspire 5332 for a customer 2 days ago. It test it, it was working and all went good.

Customer took and used laptop for 2 days and after two days he brought he laptop back in the shop reported that it was working fine for 2 days and now it has stopped charging and not turning on.

I rechecked the charging socket, all is working fine nothing short or loose but the power does not flowing towards battery terminals. However power flowing in the board.

What could be wrong? any suggestions?

cheers

pakstar, Dec 23, 2010
  2. pakstar

Swarvey Moderator

Faulty charger? - Have you tried another charger?
    The usual BIOS bug? - Have you tried blind flashing?

Swarvey, Dec 23, 2010
  3. pakstar

pakstar

The charger is fine, i tested it.
    it apperas that the charger connector is bit loose when inserted in charging socket so i assume that charging spark on off on off might have damaged something? but current is flowing in board

I don't know about blind flash?? can you send me link to the source so I can falsh the bois? remember latop is dead and does not turn on or does not even show charging light.. battery does not chargs but I just rechecked the current if flowing to battery terminals but it less than 1 volt on the terminals... like 0.75v then 0.80 vo etc..

cheers

pakstar, Dec 23, 2010
Ask a Question