Acer AOA110 battery charging circuit

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by Kit, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Kit

Kit

Hi,

I wanted to use the charging circuit from inside the battery on my laptop (as all the internal batteries were long gone) alongside some external batteries (which just so happen to be the same as the batteries which were originally inside the laptop's battery), instead of buying a laptop battery with low quality cells inside.
    The only problem with this is that I think I have blown the charging circuit up.

[​IMG]
    (I put power in the wrong places...)

I have this other charging circuit, but the laptop charging circuit has 5 pins: P- (negative power), D (data), C (clock), T (thermistor), and P+ (positive power). Is there any way I could replicate what the now broken circuit would have done with this other circuit?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (The diagram and the picture aren't identical but they're pretty much the same...)

Alternatively, does anyone have any idea where I could get the laptops internal battery charging circuit from (or a broken battery which I could take apart again)?

Any help that anyone can offer is massively appreciated,
    Kit.

Kit, Dec 17, 2016
Ask a Question