Accidentally uninstalled acer utility software

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jtjunkstuff, Jul 9, 2009.

1. jtjunkstuff

jtjunkstuff

Hi, I just got this AA1 notebook, and was cleaning out some unnecessary programs, and accidentally uninstalled the acer utility software that sits in the system tray and pops up the volume level whenevr I increase or decrease the volume with the function keys. This notebook was a hand-me-down, so I don't want to yet go through the trouble of restoring it (especially since I haven't created the recovery discs due to lack of a usb drive).

Can someone tell me what the utility software was, and if I can re-download it from somewhere?

jtjunkstuff, Jul 9, 2009
  2. jtjunkstuff

DutchDK

Acer's support site have it for download. Look for LaunchManager. Here's the directlink to the one for the AAO D150/D250 models:
    http://global-download.acer.com/GDF...spire One&Step3=AOD250&OS=X01&LC=en&SC=EMEA_9

DutchDK, Jul 9, 2009
  3. jtjunkstuff

jtjunkstuff

Thanks so much. I visited the acer website but didn't realize the bottom go button was different from the top one... guess watching tv while web browsing will make ya miss some details. Anyway, thanks a bunch for your help! :D

I got it installed and it's working just the way I want it to now. :)

jtjunkstuff, Jul 9, 2009
Ask a Question