Accessory Project

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by Montasque, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Montasque

Montasque

I am a current engineering student in search of problems (not necessarily with solutions attached) as part of one of my classes. One of my team's ideas that we've decided to investigate has to do with laptops, so as part of the procedure for the project I would really appreciate some answers to my questions about general laptop use.
    • How often do you use your laptop off of a charger?
    • Do you run into problems with running out of charge without having access to a charger?
    • Have you ever not had the right port or enough ports to use a product (SD/micro SD, USB, or other drives/jacks for that matter)? If so, which port(s)?
    • Do you often place or use your laptop in precarious places?
    • Do you worry about breaking your laptop by dropping it or having something hit it?
    • If you use any attachments to your laptop, do you find it a hassle to carry them around with your laptop?

Montasque, Feb 22, 2017
  2. Montasque

Cueyo

I don't think the modding section of this forum is really the best place for these questions, I'll still answer (if it's relevant), not a lot, nope, only port I want and don't have is Thunderbolt, nope, yes, yes.

Cueyo, Mar 20, 2018
Ask a Question