aCalendar App

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sefie, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

Has anyone used this amazing app? This is so far one of the best calendar apps I have used, and I have tried several already but this one is the best so far. Mostly because you can view the whole month, and can also use fonts in different colors for each entry! And that's for the free version.

The premium one allows you to use pictures, and even highlighting whole entries with a solid color instead of just highlighting the font! It looks something like this:

[​IMG]

I really recommend it ;) It's so easy to use and navigate, even a kid can grasp it fast! One of the best free calendar apps for Android, that is for sure. Has anyone here used it?

Sefie, Sep 12, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

Thanks for the recommendation! I will look to see if Apple offers anything similar to this as I do need to get my schedule and obligations straight and easy to access.

IcyBC, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

You are welcome :) I hope you do find something similar =D As I said, I have already tested several Android apps already, but none of them compares to this one. The fact you can use different colors for each entry is just awesome. This is how I keep track of all those important dates!

Sefie, Sep 13, 2015
Ask a Question