AAO Gaming!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Midori, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Midori

Midori

So the point of this thread is to post pictures of all the games you have accumulated on your AAO such as your complete games folder just make a screenshot. screenshots of you playing are also very welcome!

Unfortunately i do not have any pretty screenshots of my games playing on the aoo as i do not have my AAO yet but i do have both of my directories screened

My Ready2Play (Name Pending...) and my Backup which i have not completely gone through yet :p quite a few games are not in the folders or installed

One more thing if anyone has tried any games created by the developer illusion please let me know any games at all by this dev any stats pm me some screenshots even thanks......alot...

[​IMG]
    Backup's and a few to be installed
    [​IMG]
    Ready2Play

For some reason my screens have become almost ureadable and pixelized weird.....

Midori, Oct 7, 2008
  2. Midori

fateastray

I do not believe you seriously play all those games for more than 15 minutes each....

edit: Bionic Commando? Yeah, right....

fateastray, Oct 7, 2008
  3. Midori

Midori

Why wouldn't i?

ha i know i got a little to quick on the trigger on that one :p i did not say my list was finished....missing my bf1942 install.....Regiment with sound....erm...magnacarta...and a few more added to utorrent.....then comes AG3....12 gigs of 3D goodness yummy....

Midori, Oct 7, 2008
  4. Midori

Dartsani

Arent you missing the most important thing also?
    AAO to play those :lol:

Dartsani, Oct 7, 2008
  5. Midori

Midori

Thehe look at you such a smart lil man :shock:

I always prepare my games first :p had about 1000 DS roms before i got my flash cart :p and psp was close to the same stock pile it

Midori, Oct 7, 2008
  6. Midori

Dartsani

Always good sign to admit using warez on popular forum :lol:

Dartsani, Oct 7, 2008
  7. Midori

Midori

Meh.

Midori, Oct 7, 2008
  8. Midori

HyeVltg3

I am so confuse as to the purpose of this thread....

I read illusion and AG3 and went "OUUUUUU!"...are you asking if the game works or ....what?
    I have AG3...i doubt it'll work, it was working slow on my P4 2.53ghz, 512ram, 9600pro.....so I do not think we'll get playable results....but then again I do hate people who base their answers on assumptions.... :p...so...What kind of thread is this?

HyeVltg3, Oct 8, 2008
  9. Midori

Midori

p4 2.80ghz and 512ram with a 9100igp more then playable :p :D i am definetely not worried as my ram is the biggest bottleneck on my computer and i am glazing by on ag3 like butter finaly someone else that actualy enjoys this gem of a game!! i think it will work realy well personaly as i was getting decent performance on that setup with very high temps its a laptop of course with a realy crippled xp right before my format as i was just waiting it out i mean AG3 is 10gbs to install plus east asian languages and all that fun stuff but it will definetely be worth it agian if it works im not to worried i think it will go well

AHHHH I NEW IT!!!!!!!!

That is a great confirmation just what i needed!

Midori, Oct 8, 2008
  10. Midori

HyeVltg3

:eek: SWEET! :eek:
    *installing now*

HyeVltg3, Oct 9, 2008
  11. Midori

Kei

Great i seemlesly installed AG3 and it's expansions....i think i was a little wrong my pure install is 6.06 with both expansions i guess my added sets and characters where weighing heavily please report back on how it runs thanks!!!
    CPU AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-56
    Memory 2048 MB DDR II
    Graphics ATi Radeon Mobility RS690M, in the X1200 family

I only had one girl in game as i was pressed on time but i had 0 lag and it was running perfectly...had to navigate in japanese though...not fun

Kei, Oct 9, 2008
  12. Midori

HyeVltg3

T_T lies.

I ran it on the AAO150 and :cry: *Sniffles* :cry: it stutters, playable but stuttery....well to my "standards"
    Anyways I think it was running at 10-20sfps.....:p playable but....I just hate small bits-o-stutter. :roll:

Next installing SB3+Plus and SM (SchlM8)....lol I've saved all the iso's from every game I've gotten. lol. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Just realized that my results for AG3 might be invalid aas I ran it in Windowed mode...:p Will update after I've installed SB and SM, AND THEN ran AG3 in fullscreen, :p so used to windowed mode because my door cannot be locked ;) :oops:

HyeVltg3, Oct 9, 2008
  13. Midori

HyeVltg3

Reporting In~~! *CRYING WITH JOY*

AG3: At fullscreen...*Sniffles* works smoothly...maybe 20-30fps but PLAYABLE to my "standards" only seems to stutter a lot outside(Street, Beach, Mall, Temple) probably because of the draw distance needed. but oppositely smooth indoors. Did not test any scenes, but had noticeable lag when girls enters or leaves. Did not see any shine....maybe had no ecchiness going T_T sad. Settings = 800x600, unchecked the water animate,HW vertex, Light and Blur options.

SB3/SB3+: Again at fullscreen as I've realized that FS is WAY! better than window because the system gives the one app/game all its resources(cpu usage 100% and gpu, yay). Ran sb3+ at same settings as AG3 but only unchecked HW vertex, because had not installed English launcher lol. Worked smoothly...because the scenes are that you are set in one place and game does not tax computer to render everything(big locales)...just the one location and girl, not girls lol. Did not test oil usage, all I did was install sb3 and + then started game played maria and rotated around her and posted results. lol.

SM: Fullscreen, looked like it ran nice, but cell-shadded gfx are quite taxing...so did notice frames....did not get to test any scenes as the beginning is endless chatter lol. but LOOKS like it may be smooth.

LoveDeath2: Fullscreen, Ran same as SM because I think they use very similar engines. (had a neat fps counter uptop) = <20fps...assuming same engines, SM should have the same frames.

HAKO Demo(new illusion game): Fullscreen, ran smooth as expected from playing ag3 and sb3.

HyeVltg3, Oct 10, 2008
  14. Midori

Kei

I love you man!!! btw this is the OP :p thanks so much i am so excited now :D wish my windows installation would allow east asian languages well will have to wait a few more days :cry: hope i get good results thanks so much for the info!!!!!

Kei, Oct 10, 2008
  15. Midori

HyeVltg3

No Problem.

Btw Just ran LD2 full game and apparently its very laggy under default settings. You'll need to turn off both HDR and AA settings and Check "Use simple animations" and check "Low polygon use" and uncheck the two things under HDR and AA :p (forgot their names). Also I don't know if it was the first time loading the game but, when I was loading up the story...it took like 20-30mins!!! (my screensaver came on..its set to 15mins), but again I could not test gameplay because IT HAS A FREAKIN LONG PROLOGUE!

And SM runs perfect. no signs of lag but...that's me.

Update to those who use Illusion Wizard......version 0.3e wont work because it is set to be used under 10x7 res...so you wont be able to press and apply mod buttons...I've already asked the creator if he could fix up his 8x6 res version for 0.3e/d...so its a WIP. lol...will have to do with the default stuff ;)

I'm much of a text-based gamer so...don't ask if any of them work.....Probably will work because...come on..text-based games barely touch the surface of the gpu ;P

HyeVltg3, Oct 10, 2008
  16. Midori

Kei

Thanks again for all the info :p may have to start getting more games o_O

You can probably modify AG3's draw distance so it will be less laggy outside but really how much "interaction" are you doing outside.....wait there is the beach....emmm

Kei, Oct 10, 2008
  17. Midori

HyeVltg3

erhm...interaction outside......dude I lol whenever I get a scene going outside and one of the others sees me lmao....if the lewd trait is on...then its like you got an audience, but when she runs away saying "BAKA BAKA BAKA" thats hilarious...and sometimes its a savior when I'm tired and one of them starts it when I don't want to, and we get seen then its an instant stop :p lol....... do not shun outdoor activities!

And back on topic instead of continuing ranting.

People The games work smoothly BUT if you're like me, a modder, mod user, then it sucks if you don't know how to use the illupak and lst tools...lol, I can use the illupak just fine but lst...is confusing.

HyeVltg3, Oct 11, 2008
  18. Midori

Kei

Im jealous i want portable AG3 *drools* how big is your AG3 install with mods? any sites your getting good mods at maybe a recommendation? il probably hit hongfire and grab a few sets when i get a moment

Crap! i am running out of HDD space only 19GB or so left will probably be less then 9 in a few mins :cry: i so need to clear out my 41gb's of stock piling anime....wish the aspire one hdd was bigger as it is going to be a tough choice picking threw what gets put on the acer and left on my external :(

Kei, Oct 11, 2008
  19. Midori

HyeVltg3

:D I bought A 1TB ext.HDD with my AAO :p, was saving to buying a laptop(the expensive ones) and since the AAO was cheap I was able to splurge on a ext.HDD tooo YAY!

HyeVltg3, Oct 11, 2008
  20. Midori

Kei

What i want to do is drop a 500gb in the AAO thats all i will need and i will have over 350gb's in 3 external usb powered drives

Kei, Oct 11, 2008
Ask a Question