A150-1049 For Parts (US)

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by sav2880, Jan 3, 2010.

1. sav2880

sav2880

I have a Acer Aspire One A150-1049 that appears to have a dead motherboard. To make things as easy as possible, I am looking to sell the parts remaining with the system in three pieces:

* The chassis - includes the dead motherboard, LCD screen (working order), the bezels, 1GB of RAM, basically everything except the wireless card and hard drive enclosure. The front of the case had a sticker placed on it, tried to remove it and it looks a tinge messy at the moment, but it's held on below with Scotch tape, so some Goo-Gone will fix this. Since it's a "parts" carcass, I'm more than happy to let you fix this!

* Atheros Wireless Card - Loose card plus the screw to put into the motherboard.

* Hard drive frame and screws

I may post prices soon, but right now it's "best offer", make an offer that sounds good and I'm likely to accept. I also have some "dead" batteries, all official, one 6-cell and two 3-cell, that I can sell, or if there's a way to revive them, I'm all ears!

I am located in Ohio, eBay Feedback around 220, and over 250 trades on Game Trading Zone (gametz.com, for you video game freaks out there). If you're interested, just PM me!

sav2880, Jan 3, 2010
Ask a Question