A0A150 LCD color inverted problem

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Intashu, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Intashu

Intashu

I an not exactly sure what caused it but the screen color has become inverted, but it must be a hardware issue because right from bios the colors are inverted, however it is not a software issue with drivers as I re-installed display drivers, even updated the bios, also, the external vga out works fine with a monitor. just the built is in inverted. anyone got idea's I am out and this is useless as a mobile computer if I cannot read what is written.

Intashu, Nov 28, 2009
  2. Intashu

JBenal

Have you called Acer tech support?

JBenal, Nov 28, 2009
  3. Intashu

Intashu

I'm kinda a hermit with calling Tech, half the time they don't speak english, and and the other half of the time they recoomend what I already did. Was hoping someone here would have ideas.

Intashu, Nov 28, 2009
  4. Intashu

aginuzaj

I have the same problem, and I did all that you also do (Bios, Drivers, etc) and the only solution was send the netbook to warranty. They Fix it.

aginuzaj, Dec 22, 2009
  5. Intashu

Intashu

Wouldn't work for me, I have taken mine apart a couple times already. Guess I will gut it and find another use for it.

Intashu, Dec 22, 2009
Ask a Question