A list of accessories

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by GvidoR, Oct 30, 2008.

1. GvidoR

GvidoR

Hello all,
    Just going to give you some ideas what you might want to get for your Aspire One!

[​IMG]
    Monitor - Who doesn't watch movies or do documents these days ? You might need a bigger screen (although I watched a movie once on the 8.9" :lol: ) 19" TFT Panel - £74.98 (€ 94.97) Link

[​IMG]
    External DVD Drive - A lot of software comes in CD's/DVD's, as well as music and movies - so you will need a DVD drive to load them - £48.25 (€ 61.11) Link

[​IMG]
    Mouse - When you connect a mouse, you will feel the difference ;) - £3.58 (€ 4.53) Link

[​IMG]
    Earphones - Everyone listens to music these days and earphones would provide a better sound quality - £8.64 (€ 10.95) Link

[​IMG]
    SDHC Card - If you have a SSD storage - wouldn't you like extra storage ? - £16.39 (€ 20.75) Link

GvidoR, Oct 30, 2008
  2. GvidoR

hobbang819

Nice list, but I don't think that earphones really need to be on the list. As most people already have a pair around. My Grado and Etymotic work well on it.

hobbang819, Oct 31, 2008
  3. GvidoR

KimmyMarkks

The one must have for me is an external mouse. I can't stand working off the key pad on a lap top. I find it takes so much time to do my work. Other then that I don't use many additional accessories. I do like having a desktop screen. I find its helpful but not necessary.

KimmyMarkks, Feb 16, 2016
  4. GvidoR

Jonah_JJ

I agree - an external mouse is very necessary for me. But for a laptop it's got to be a trackball mouse, since I'm often in a smaller space, even a chair, and I need the mouse to be stationery. So the trackball is essential - the mouse sits in one spot but I still have all the flexibility I need.

Jonah_JJ, Mar 11, 2016
  5. GvidoR

obliviousme

I'd rather have an external drive instead of the SD card. SD cards gets lost easily and it needs a card reader to be accessed, whereas external usb drives just need to be hooked directly to you laptop/pc.

obliviousme, May 14, 2016
Ask a Question